Free, independent and fair dispute resolution

  • Free, independent and fair dispute resolution

    Are you having problems with your electricity, gas or water provider that you can’t fix with them? Then talk to us on 1800 754 004. We may be able to help and our services are FREE

    Make your complaint
  • Which providers can I complain about?

    You can make a complaint about any provider of electricity, gas and water services in Western Australia. Click below to view a full list and their contact details.

    View list of providers
  • Lodge your complaint with your provider first

    This is often the quickest way to resolve your complaint. If your issue is not resolved - or if there is an unreasonable delay - you can contact us

    Steps in the process
Go to previous banner Go to next banner

Do you have a problem with your electricity, gas
or water provider?

The Energy and Water Ombudsman is an independent, impartial body that investigates and resolves complaints about electricity, gas and water providers. Our services are free and available to everyone.
step 1
Contact Your Provider First

Before you make a complaint to us, contact your provider and give them an opportunity to resolve the issue.

step 2
Contact Us

If you cannot resolve your dispute directly with your provider, call us on 1800 754 004 or complete our online complaint form to make your complaint.

Contact us Our complaint process

Get in touch today!

You can contact us from 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding WA public holidays). All information obtained by the Energy and Water Ombudsman Western Australia is confidential.

We maintain an independent and impartial approach and observe procedural fairness at all times.

All services to the public are free.

Get in touch today!